Good design stands out. Great design slides into the scene so seamlessly you can't imagine living without it. The furniture by Belgian label rform falls into the latter category: architecturally-inspired angles blending with the warm tones of wood and a splash of colour if you choose to give off a feeling that is both design-forward and cosy. Sustainably produced and hand-finished in Belgium, the rform Flat Table brings a sense of flow to every home for family-friendly living with high-design sensibilities.
The rform Flat Table is available in three different sizes on IN-SPACES (Small, Mid and Large). Featured here is the Small version. Check out the Large version on IN-SPACES for some great interior shots of the rform Flat Table.
The table top and legs are made from very sturdy birch plywood. For the legs' top layer you can then either select a birch or oak wood veneer or you can add a splash of colour into the equation by opting for a high pressure laminate layer that comes in many colours to select from.
Two year warranty. Suitable for interior use only. Requires assembly, instructions and fixtures included. Natural wood surfaces treated with oil finish. This finish seals the pores of the wood, enhancing its natural structure and forming a water repellent protection against everyday wear and tear. Well protected against water, juices, wine, milk,... Just clean it with a wet towel.
Measurements: L: 150 cm W: 75 cm H: 75 cm / Product weight: 31 kg / Material top: Birch plywood oiled / Material legs: Either birch plywood with wood veneer (Birch or Oak) or birch plywood with high-pressure laminate
*Buying from the UK?*
No problem! We...
• ...produce your furniture specially for you when you order it
• ...after 2-3 weeks we need for production, we ship it to you for FREE within a few days
• ...use established, reliable and fast shipping partners
• ...provide the option to return (see imprint for details)
• ...provide a two year warranty on all our products
• ...are also more than happy to answer your enquiries about possible customisation options for all rform products
We have our workshop in Zingem, Belgium and are deeply invested in applying the sustainability principle to all our furniture.
• For the production process, state-of-the-art production techniques are being employed that ensure great durability (which ultimately means the furniture has a prolonged life-cycle) and minimisation of waste during the manufacturing process
• The furniture is exclusively made of birch plywood, sourced from certified sustainably managed forests in Scandinavia
• Paints used are water-based and solvent free
• The furniture is exclusively shipped in flat-packs (minimising space requirement during shipping), high-quality eco cardboard protects the furniture (no plastic and no foam) and also the tape used is eco friendly
• Even the brand label that features every rform product is made from bio-degradable matter
|UK delivery||3 - 5 days||£0.00|